Monday, July 03, 2006

Wer'e Back From Our Holiday

Ok, so I didnt think Spain (Costa Del Sol) would be much of a holiday location, and I was pretty much right on that one, its just like going to Blackpool or Brighton but hotter. all the bars were British. We did have a couple of firsts whilst there. Rail travel was really easy and pleasant.
I got stung by a bumble bee on the foot - Been stung by a wasp once before, but a BEE, thats a first.
I watched a football world cup match in a bar - never did that before.
sunbathed naked on the hotel balcony as it was too damn hot to get to the beach.
I have small feet, and take a UK size 6. now this is fine for girly shoes, but when it comes to getting shoes for work, this is a real issue. We went shopping in Fuengirola, and we found a shop with loads of size 6 (or 39 for the europeans).
and now its back to work, and while I was aware, my diary is full for July, so no peace for the wicked, but hey-ho, I'm off on holiday again at the end of the month. Were off to Bulgaria this time, that will be another first.

No comments: