Monday, July 17, 2006

Its All Happening !

Well its been a while since I posted, life has been pretty hectic, our house sale and purchase is almost complete, just now to decide if its the 21st July or 3rd August. Work has been manic, running all over the UK.The Italians win the Football World Cup, and Zidane throws a wobbler and gets sent off !. I see the Lebanese have vented their anger at the Israeli's, and a major Middle Eastern war is looking likely, and today I hear that in true French fashion, the French prime minister is backing the Lebanese even though they appear to have started it. Not that I do politics, its just what I hear. I am currently sat in Plymouth waiting to see a prospect, and I'm watching a property program. They are featuring buying houses in Morrocco. Particularly Fez. This is a medieval city full of history and great food. It transpires you can but a 12 roomed house for 20,000 - 30,000 GBP. These are 200 hundred years old and absolutely ornate. Renovation labour is about 10 GBP per person per day, Materials, food and drink are so cheap. Its worth a possible viewing in the future, the only drawback, is they speak French (which I don't very well).

No comments: