Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm a MONDAY Winner

Well, well, well (three holes in the ground). I dont play the UK National Lottery, as I think the odds of winning are far to high, the money to charity is far to low, and the prize money for 3 4 and 5 balls is too low. I saw an add on the tele for Monday lottery, and this is a charities lottery. I thought, well, I'll give it a go. Its all online and you transfer your stake money in, and use it when you like. I entered over three weeks and didnt get a bean, then missed a week for whatever reason, then though last Sunday, lets do it again. I did all five lines (5 charities), and thought no more of it, thinking my stake money is just about exhausted. Tuesday I got an email saying I was a winner, thinking I had matched 3 balls and maybe getting 17 pounds, for my efforts, I logged onto my account to find I had matched 4 balls and had won 126 pounds. Woooooooppie. At last, I have won something of a significant value. The most I've ever won before was the odd 10 pound on the National lottery before I gave it up about 10 years ago. So well done me, I'm really chuffed.

No comments: